Oklahoma State Football Weekend
October 27-29, 2023
Overview & Pricing
Join Cincinnati Bearcat Athletics and Bearcats Fan Travel in Oklahoma as the Bearcats head to play the Oklahoma State Cowboys! Packages include commercial group airfare, deluxe hotel accommodations, tour welcome event, and more!
- Round-trip, COMMERCIAL GROUP AIR TRANSPORTATION from Cincinnati (CVG) to Oklahoma City (OKC)
- Oklahoma City-bound: morning/afternoon departure on October 27
- Cincinnati-bound: morning/afternoon departure on October 29
- Click the “Transportation” tab for more flight details
- Round-trip AIRPORT/HOTEL TRANSFERS
- Baggage handling and porterage included
- Two (2) nights’ ACCOMMODATIONS at the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown
- Friday OSU ATHLETICS FACILITY TOUR
- Includes motor coach transfers
- Tour WELCOME EVENT
- Round-trip motor coach TRANSFERS on game day
- Official Bearcats Fan Travel HOSPITALITY DESK
- Bearcat LANYARD, CREDENTIAL, and TICKET HOLDER
- Professional STAFF throughout the program
- TAXES and GRATUITIES included on all items
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are non-refundable and travel insurance is highly recommended (CLICK HERE for more information).
*Price per person.
Max Occupancy: 4
Max Adults: 4
Max Children: 3
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
1 N Broadway Ave | Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Expect a memorable experience at the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel. This contemporary hotel is only 10 miles from Will Rogers World Airport and boasts an ideal location in the area’s most dynamic neighborhood. Just steps from Bricktown’s wealth of dining and entertainment opportunities, this hotel taps into the pulse of Oklahoma City. Enjoy visiting nearby attractions such as Chesapeake Energy Arena and Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. Retreat to rooms with luxury bedding, flat-screen TVs, mini refrigerators and ergonomic work-spaces. When hunger strikes, explore a convenient and delicious on-site dining options. During downtime, take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. An inspiring stay awaits at Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel.
Max Occupancy: 4 / Max Adults: 4 & Max Children: 3
Round-Trip, Commercial Group Air Transportation
Round-trip airport/hotel transfers and baggage handling and porterage included.
- American #961 departs Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) on Friday, October 27 at 8:00 am EDT
- American #961 arrives Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) on Friday, October 27 at 9:35 am CDT
- American #868 departs Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) on Friday, October 27 at 12:20 pm CDT
- American #868 arrives Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) on Friday, October 27 at 1:22 pm CDT
- American #2263 departs Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) on Sunday, October 29 at 12:34 pm CDT
- American #2263 arrives Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) on Sunday, October 29 at 1:45 pm CDT
- American #2345 departs Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) on Sunday, October 29 at 2:25 pm CDT
- American #2345 arrives Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) on Sunday, October 29 at 5:33 pm EDT
Boone Pickens Stadium
Travel packages do not include game tickets. Please click here or call 1-877-CATS-TIX for more information on away game tickets and ordering procedures.
What is a “Land-Only” package?
A Land-Only package includes all the items listed as “tour package features” EXCEPT for air transportation, airport/hotel transfers, and baggage handling. A Land-Only package would be appropriate should the tour participant not be able to conveniently depart/return from the same city listed in the Air package or wish to travel on their own. Please note flights and/or motor coach transportation to the destination city is not included in this type of package.
What’s included in my price?
Your final price includes room and all hotel taxes. It does not include items such as charges for meals, parking, rollaway beds, phone calls, valet and room service, or any other items of a personal nature.
What do “Single,” “Double,” “Triple,” and “Quad” mean?
Single, Double, Triple, and Quad refer to how many adults (13 and over) are sharing each room (total room occupancy). For example, if two adults wish to stay in the same room, the price would be the Double price, and this would be per person.
Do I need travel insurance?
Due to the investment of your travel package, we strongly recommend the purchase of appropriate insurance coverage. Medical insurance policies may not protect your travels away from home and often have out-of-network deductibles. Likewise, coverage through credit cards and travel suppliers can have shortfalls and not fully protect you. For additional information, please click on the Insurance link on the bottom right of this website.
What does the “Child” price mean?
Children’s prices are limited to those 12 years of age or under sharing a room with one or more adults and using existing bedding. For example, if the room is shared with one adult, the single rate applies as the adult’s price plus the child’s price. If the room is shared with two adults, the double rate applies as each adult’s price plus the child’s price.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Debit cards featuring the Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted; however, please be advised these types of cards typically have a maximum amount that you may charge daily. Please check with your financial institution.
When will I receive my trip documents?
Trip documents are typically emailed two to three weeks prior to departure for regular season football weekends and specialty programs while bowl game participants will receive theirs five to seven days out. Itineraries for special events, such as the Final Four and Bowl Games, will be sent via email just prior to leaving. If you are not the main reservation contact and would like to receive the emailed tour documents, please add your email to the reservation or contact your booking agent.
If I’m not traveling, can I make a reservation for someone else?
When completing the reservation, use the name of the person for whom you are making the reservation. When entering credit card information, you may use your credit card and billing address for payment.